Tuesday 18 January 2011

Coursework Development A2








These images are taken from my A2 coursework skecthbook 'Journeys'. They show different kinds of samples and experimenting. I have also included notes and some artist research. At the moment this project is ongoing and still isn't finished but I am hoping to have it finished within the next 2 months ready to start my exam project. I have enjoyed researching into my theme 'Journeys' because it was a personal choice. I have linked Journeys with physical as well as emotional and family journeys. For my final outcome I am hoping to link my final piece with my own emotional journey through life. My piece will include a wall hanging made from wax entrapments and hand made paper, paper transfers, acrylic on canvas and objects that I have collected through my journeys. I am hoping to create a 'childs bedroom' so that the piece can be reflected on my own life.

No comments:

Post a Comment